BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Love this. I have purchased this multiple times already. The waterproof one is the most effective. I have recommended to many of my friends!
Rachel B.
nitro, wv
Love this!! Use to take off eye make up and use a exfoliating pad to deep clean my pores. Skin feels awesome after using it, clean and fresh
Allison (.
Tarboro
Absolutely love this product, I especially love the one that is for waterproof mascara!! So easy to wipe off my makeup at the end of the day!
Clara M.
For me this is the best cleanser, is like water so it dont irritates your face, long lasting and washes your makeup fast and get it all gone.
Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am inlove with this micellar water, it works removing all my make up,I dont need rinse my face because the water really remove everything.

Marisa P.
Does a fantastic job of getting off hard to remove and waterproof makeup. It does separate if left sitting so make sure to shake before use.
Christine T.
Los angeles, CA
I love how this makes my skin feel after removing the makeup . It's so good. I absolutely love this. And the smell is absolutely good as well
Joy W.
McMinnville , TN
Love this. Works great getting all my make up off. Smells good and doesnt leave my skin oily or burning like most still leaves makeup behind.
Mariana N.
Bridgeport, CT
E muito bom, ele pode ser usado antes de fazer a maquiagem para deixar a pele preparada e também pode usar para tirar a maquiagem ele é ótimo
Jaileene S.
This product is really very good, I use it together with my products to remove the makeup is ideal to remove makeup from the eyes, I love it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.