BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gina L.
Very effective, quick and easy. Takes of makeup very well and removes dirt and oils. Very gentle and never harsh. My go-to cleanser.
hailey p.
This makeup remover literally melts down your makeup! One to two swipes on mascara and it's gone ! The best makeup remover if owned !
Sarah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Love this product. It works great for taking make up off or just cleaning your face after a long day. It is very gentle on the skin!
Grace P.
matthews north carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. It’s nice to take your makeup off and to just give your face a nice quick clean. I always feel refreshed after I use it.
Megan S.
Love how this says no oil but leave my skin oily would not recommend this at all, plus it just smears everything you have to use alot
Krystal C.
Delton
I feel like this water is a cleaner way to remove makeup. I don't feel any residue after using it and my skin feels clean and fresh.
ANA M.
Orlando, FL
I have this Micellar water, it have a excellent quality and remove very well the waterproof makeup. It works good for sensitive skin.
Kristine S.
Love this drugstore option for micellar water ! Takes off my waterproof mascara ! Only request is that it be offered in a larger size
Susie M.
Hawaii
Works like a dream. My skin feels so clean and refreshed afer using this product. I highly recommend this for anyone on a budget.
Tiffany C.
Great must have if you are a makeup girl. Great to add to your fav mascara tubes if they are drying out. And many things on the face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.