BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
So clutch taking off my makeup. More useful than wipes which I never feel have quite enough product on them. I get the control how much liquid
Kiylise C.
I wear lash extensions and this is a go to to keep my lashes cleaned. I love the the formula and the travel size bottle, perfect for my purse!
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I found this product was not as effective as others that I have used that offer the same benefits. I still use it in between product purchases.
Jisselle N.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love this product it actually gets rid of long lasting makeup and my waterproof mascara ! I love it ! It leaves face very clean and hydrated.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
I love this micellar water! I use it everyday to remove makeup or daily dirt. Removes eye makeup like a dream. It doesn't burn my eyes either.
𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆Nicole 𝑾.
Chicago
I recently started using this and I love it because it takes off my makeup so easy and effortlessly. I definitely prefer this over makeup wipes
Martha O.
Dallas, TX
This product is great on oily skin and it removes all my makeup. It is very effective, it is actually better than the one they sell at sephora.
Stefanie j.
Broken arrow , OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I wear make up every day to work and I use this every night and it always takes all the make up off in one go! I would strongly recommend this!
gina b.
Corinth, NY
Not bad I like the simple vrand better but still gets the job done I don't like how I can see oil in it clearly not supposed to look like that
Gaby M.
Toms River
Purchased at: Walmart
Deep deep cleansing water! Removed excess dirt and oils and refreshens skin. Super easy to manage, no harsh rubbing! Does not dry skin either.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.