BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
As good a miceller water as they come! I bounce back and forth from brand to brand but I always go back to this! So glad it is sold in the US now!
Emely M.
Love this stuff! It removes everything off my face. From mascara to glitter. Its smells fresh as well and leaves your face feeling clean and soft.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Excellent product, with a week of usage already felt difference, the people close to me also noticed. I really enjoyed it and I intend to buy more.
Diana F.
Love this makeup remover not sticky feels fresh. Cleans my face have used it to take off my lipstick as well. Have been using for about 2 weeks now
Bri C.
This product is GREAT! I use a small cotton pad to remove my makeup. I hold it over my eye for two seconds and then remove it. I love this product.
Shanna C.
Raymore , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product every day and it is amazing! It’s a great price for a great product. It takes my makeup off and cleans my face at the same time.
Kayla K.
Just okay as far as micelles waters go. I have others I have liked far better. It irritated my eyes a little bit but did remove makeup pretty well.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
This is my favorite make up cleanser gets all my make up off smoothly and no burning or breakouts , feels fresh and hydrated and not to expensive !
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
the best makeup remover ever! i use their cleansing cream and follow up with this to remove waterproof mascara. it doesnt irritate my skin or eyes
Jaziya M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the product but I did expect more from it. It was well packed and came to use many times. Y'all should try it and let me know yall opinions.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.