BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cali D.
Purchased at: Target
This product removes all of my makeup and helps it just melt off of my face. I have repeatedly bought this product and I love the way it works. It doesn’t have very much of a smell. It was simple and easy to use
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love this product. Got a large bottle from target for $6.99 and I'm glad I did. I love this as a quick clean up for my skin, takes off dirt after my brothers baseball games. Also is nice after I take my makeup off and I just run it over everything to make sure everything is gone. I'm happy I bought it. A little goes a long way. I dont feel greasy or sticky after either which is nice. Love this product.
Stephanie F.
San Marcos, CA
It removes some not all makeup but I love that it leaves it a little oily in some kind of way. But not so much. The packing was amazing. It met my expectations I knew it will be oily which is not my best friend.
Marisa M.
staten island
Purchased at: CVS
My new go to facial cleanser! You can physically see the difference in one use - was kinda disgusted at what came off my face - my daughter and I use this daily and no lingering residue - def a fav in this house
Christy M.
Great product for removing excess grime and gunk that makeup wipes can leave behind. I especially like to use this after being out in the sun to remove the sunscreen before washing my face. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry which is a bonus and it's great at removing waterproof mascara.
CHRYSTAL D.
Hayward , CA
This has always been my holy grail item! Not only is it affordable the formula is honestly the best. Compared to other products the formula is very refreshing and gentle on the skin. Honestly great for my combination skin! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Laura T.
Long Grove, IL
My skin can be very sensitive, but this product felt good! It did not make my skin as dry as other products have in the past. I am going to continue using this item. I would recommend this item for others to try.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
I've been using this for months now and I love it! It's my go to for my morning face routine. After uing it my face feels clean and look clean. A little really goes a long way and it's completely worth the money!
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
This is a wonderful Micellar water. I use this one or the blue one every day to remove my makeup or prep my skin before I do a face mask or something like that. It does a great job at removing makeup, I do not have to scrub hard, and it is very gentle on the skin. The best part is that it does not leave a oily or greasy feeling on my skin after I apply it. I love this product and highly recommend.
Daniece D.
I tried this product after I beat the face for a wedding. I normally use my face halo to take off my makeup, but since I used a lot of product, I had a hard time getting it off. I soaked a cotton pad with the cleansing eater and proceeded to wipe. My eye makeup came off with such ease. My sling felt great afterwards and it didn’t feel sticky or as if I used a heavy product. I would definitely recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.