BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this even need a review lol! It’s an amazing product removes the toughest waterproof makeup and is gentle on skin without the oily feeling
Anna S.
This is super refreshing and fast at removing make up. I like this for those day when you wanna be lazy and wanna take your make up off quickly
Jamie F.
Lake Bluff, IL
I love this makeup remover it really help me one my face and it took off all off my makeup I really love how it work and you guy should get it
Claire B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great product!! I love how fresh and clean my skin feels after using. I don't have to scrub hard to get my makeup and other dirt off.
Sam B.
Hated it, at first it worked fine but the next day after using it on my eyes, I broke out and my eyelids hurt for days. Not the product for me
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Very fluid like water, not like an oil. Most other makeup removers have an oil base. Works really well at removing makeup doesn't leave residue
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This make-up remover is excellent I love it removes all the residue from my eyes and from my whole face easy to remove and leaves my skin soft.
Yara C.
Allentown, PA
Is really easy to use ,work perfectly with out any effort !!! It doesn't burn at all and the smell of it is no bad at all ! I highly recommend!
jillian b.
sunrise
This product was good except it still feels a bit oily. Other brands feel more fresh but for the price, this is the best micelles water to buy.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
Gentle on skin, removed my water proof eye make up and didn't smell weird! An all around great product. I got this at Walmart on the cheap too!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.