BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Vanessa T.
Muskogee
I absolutely love this product. It takes off all of the makeup and leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean. My teenagers use it as well.
Marty A.
Mcdonough , GA
I love this product, it takes my make up off so easily. Ive repurchased this many times. It’s so affordable and I recommend it constantly.
Amanda M.
This stuff works really good at removing all the makeup off my face without irritating my skin ! Plus it leaves my skin super clean love it
samantha c.
Mapleton
Purchased at: Walmart
The best thing to ever happen to me! I used to struggle getting al my eye makeup off and man this stuff does the JOB and does it amazingly!
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
I really like this! It is a makeup remover but also cleanses your skin at the same time! Feels very refreshing and doesn't dry my face out!
vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
Esta chulada también lo tenía, en presentación grande y de viaje, total.. es divino! Chicas de verdad les deja la piel súper suave, hermosa
alexis s.
Grayling mi
I love this product it cleans your face so well and doesn't try it out as I thought it would because it's cleaning off your makeup as well.
isabella M.
Rogers
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, it removes all the excess makeup on my skin and leaves my skin very soft, since I tried it I haven't stopped buying it
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
I use this as the first cleanse to remove makeup and sunscreen. It gets my face clean! No residue. I love how quick and easy it is to use.
Yaneth G.
I love this product it is so good because their is 3 in one like removes make up, it refresh, I have used it for about 1 week and I love it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.