BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it. Its not like any other make up remover, its very gentle on your skin and cleans off the make up a lot faster. I recommend this!
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
When I don't feel like scrubbing the mascara off my eyes this is my to go to. It's very simple to use. I just discovered it here recently.
Maggie L.
Muncie , IN
I love love love this product! Not only is it a great makeup remover but it also helps to minimize my acne! I would recommend to everyone!
Amanda M.
This stuff works really good at removing all the makeup off my face without irritating my skin ! Plus it leaves my skin super clean love it
Kelsey C.
1,009 reviews
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
I really like this! It is a makeup remover but also cleanses your skin at the same time! Feels very refreshing and doesn't dry my face out!
Arden J.
This quickly became a holy grail Product for me! Makes removing eye makeup super easy and offers a quick refresh to the skin in the morning
alexis s.
Grayling mi
I love this product it cleans your face so well and doesn't try it out as I thought it would because it's cleaning off your makeup as well.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I like this but it doesn't work well on my eye makeup like my $2 one does. However I continue to buy it because overall it's a good product
Rosalyn G.
I love it .really clean all the makeup and leave your skin feeling fresh. is my favorite when i no want to leave the bed to clean my makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.