BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Heather W.
Alabaster, AL
Do yourself a favor and go buy this! This is the best multi use cleanser! I use it for removing makeup, eyelash glue and cleaning makeup brushes.
Dorothy F.
LeRoy
This is my favorite thing to clean off my make up at night before going to bed. It's amazing and it doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everynight.
Kayla B.
Bonduel, WI
Micellar water is a god send. Easily removes makeup from the comfort of your couch. No more getting your hair and sink all wet washing your face.
Grace B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I really really enjoyed this product! I did receive it complimentary but I will be buying it again as it didn’t make my sensitive skin breakout!
Mari G.
I love how it completely removes all my makeup. It was very well worth the price and I would recommend to all my friends, family and co-workers.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I was so excited to get and try this. I like to use it in the morning after I shower, it leaves my face feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized!
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
My go to makeup remover. I stopped using wipes and started using this because my skin feels a lot fresher and its lighter on my skin than a wipe.
Ashley C.
Grand haven, MI
I love this stuff! I use it just about every time I take off my makeup.GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Isabella F.
Orlando, FL
Me gusta muchísimo este desmaquillante suelo usarlo todas las noches, es excelente. No pica ni irrita los ojos. Remueve el maquillaje fácilmente
Alexandria S.
its easy on the skin but may take more time to actually get make up off because its water based. the price isnt bad. i just like the pads better
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.