BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rebecca A.
Cape Coral, FL
This cleanser is so gentle to my acne prone skin. It pulls all dirt and makeup off effortlessly, leaving my skin clean and moisturized.
I use this every night to take all my makeup off. The only down side is I have to rub my eyes kinda hard to get the makeup off of them.
Stephanie T.
Great product, I would definitely use it again. I received in a mystery box so I have not purchased it yet. But plan to in the future.
I’ve been wanting to try this for a while & i loved the results once i did. Nomore using 1000 makeup wipes to get off stubborn makeup!
Angela N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff. It gets all your makeup off and is perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my eyes and lasts a long time.
Kylie P.
Hot Springs
It’s very effective removing makeup and the micelles helps lift the dirt and makeup away while hydrating my skin and not drying it out.
Nadia M.
Peabody, MA
😍😍 such a good product for sensitive skin, fairly inexpensive compared to other brands and can be bought at any local cvs or Walgreens
Kat S.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This micellar water is not that good. I had to practically scrub my eyeliner and mascara off when I was using this! Not worth the money
Bradlea K.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love this micellar water and I swear by it. Use it every night; sometimes to take makeup off and sometimes to clean my face. Win win!!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Overall great product. Removes any oil, dirt, grim from my face and works as quick refresher. Also helps to remove my waterproof makes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.