BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I'm obsessed with this stuff, it takes my makeup off so effortlessly and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'll never go back to anything else!!
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Excellent product, with a week of usage already felt difference, the people close to me also noticed. I really enjoyed it and I intend to buy more.
heather w.
Senoia, GA
Absolutely love this product. It is new at more store so I had to try. It does everything it says it will. Leeches my face feeling sixty and clean.
Dawn T.
Absolutely love it. Its a all in one, you dont have to use numerous products for ypur face, such as facial cleanser, makeup remover. Especially tje
Breann O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is awesome! Cleans all of my mascara off. It isn't harsh and it doesn't dry out my skin. The best part is it's cheap and easy to find!
Kiana M.
Woodland Park, NJ
This The Best Thing To Take Your MakeUp Off Your Face.. Yes It Did Meet My Expectations. Yes I Would Definitely Buy It Again. Yes Nice Packaging..
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This stuff is amazing!!!!! It takes off my makeup while cleansing my skin. Plus it gets EVERYTHING off in one swipe!! This is the best stuff ever.
Aimee R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this product free from influenster to try. I honestly have never purchased anything from this brand and wasn’t too impressed by this product.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 works great to clean skin and to remove makeup, ok including waterproof eye makeup.
Bri C.
This product is GREAT! I use a small cotton pad to remove my makeup. I hold it over my eye for two seconds and then remove it. I love this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.