BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I found this product was not as effective as others that I have used that offer the same benefits. I still use it in between product purchases.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not how this water possesses such magic but it is so gentle to use and you can take off any makeup even stubborn liquid lipsticks with it!
gina b.
Corinth, NY
Not bad I like the simple vrand better but still gets the job done I don't like how I can see oil in it clearly not supposed to look like that
Jessica M.
Blue Island
I love this stuff! It takes off the make up quick and also it is very easy to use. The only problem that it has is that it tends to get oily...
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
I loved this product because it removed my makeup & didn't sting my eyes. However, I realized it was breaking me out so I haven't repurchased.
Sneha S.
Virginia
It removes makeup very well. Even the makeup that takes so long to wash of with soap can be removed in 2 minutes. It leaves the skin hydrated.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this even need a review lol! It’s an amazing product removes the toughest waterproof makeup and is gentle on skin without the oily feeling
Winksta E.
CONCORD, NC
This is an awesome product that I use daily to remove my make-up. I love how hydrated & clean my skin feels after using this. 5 stars no doubt
♪Tiffany ♥.
Montross
Absolutely love this stuff. Even after washing my face and using makeup wipes, I take a cotton swab and remove the rest with this and it works.
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s an ok product , but sometimes it used to make my skin to dry..... in the summer and winter..... But I just try to use it now and then....
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.