BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great and makes your faces nice and clean it’s my first time using this I like it’s pretty decent. It’s gentle on my skin. Yeah it’s effective.
Carina C.
Chicago , IL
I love how gentle this product is on my skin. I love using it to take off my eye make up and my face makeup before doing a deep cleaning on my skin.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I like to use micellar water to remove my makeup. It is very gentle on the skin and has very few ingredients. It can also be used to wash your face.
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite think to use to take off ALL My makeup specially on those days when I feel supper lazy I still take it off because it is so easy!
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
I actually loved this product! took off makeup super fast, didn’t smell too bad, & made my face feel great.

downside is that i burned my eyes a bit.
Shelby A.
Lawrenceville, GA
In my top 4 for affordable makeup removers. I love how I don't have to wash my face after using this product. It removes makeup very easily as well.
Trula T.
Owensboro
The product was perfect for me In the winter. My skin is normally painfully dry after removing my makeup, but with using this it left my skin smooth.
Chris S.
New Castle
This product is great to take of your makeup you just have to be careful not to get it in your eyes!it doesn't have a smell and it does what it says
Brittany M.
brookhaven, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love garnier micellar water. I'm pretty bad at washing my face, and micellar water is awesome because it's quick and easy, and doesnt dry skin out.
Natasha O.
One of the best things ive used to remove makeup. Doesn't take much at all to remove a lot of makeup. Also made my skin feel great after using.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.