BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Reese C.
I really like this cleansing water it's light weight and does everything you need it to do and it is very gentle on the skin and is not drying.
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great all in 1 cleanser. Quickly and effectively removes makeup without having to rinse off afterwards. Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Amand F.
Vienna, VA
Good quality. All of this pretty much works the same. Some is a little more expensive but they all normally range around 6-11 dollars a bottle
Sara W.
Purchased at: Target
Gentle on my skin and removed black eyeliner and mascara with a couple of gentle swipes! Left my face feeling fresh and no residue or dryness.
Kim M.
Rensselaer
I really liked this. It took off my makeup very well and left it feeling very clean. Did not dry out my skin. Even took off waterproof Mascara
Jisselle N.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love this product it actually gets rid of long lasting makeup and my waterproof mascara ! I love it ! It leaves face very clean and hydrated.
Ashleigh M.
ROCKFORD, IL
I absolutely love this Garnier Skinactive micellar cleansing water!! It cleanses my face so well and leaves it feeling so clean and refreshed!!
Kara F.
I enjoyed how well this product worked. It was gentle and I didn’t have to rub hard to take off eye makeup! No oily residue or chemical scent!
Emily W.
I love this stuff. It's so good at getting my makeup off! It's not oily and it doesn't make my skin feel funny or leave any residue on my skin
Amanda S.
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Okay this is already a favorite but I haven't used in forever and forgot how much I love it. Will definitely be adding it to my routine again+
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.