BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
I received this product on my vox box. I used it to remove my makeup and it really works great. It leaves my face soo fresh and clean afterwards.
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love this makeup remover it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth cleans very good love and recommend it
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I was so excited to get and try this. I like to use it in the morning after I shower, it leaves my face feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized!
Krystin S.
I love it. It gets what's left behind off. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The price is also great for the amount of product you get
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Really pleased with how my face feels after using this. Normal I find micellar water and cleansers leave my skin feeling oily, but not this time
Ana J.
my go to make up remover i love it after a long day of full make up i use this to remove and it removes instantly. highly recommend this product
Amanda k.
Apache Jct, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Was morr than I expected and yet less than I expected. Works like a charm takomg makeup iff but I dont feel it moisturize like it is intended to
Amanda W.
Vancouver, WA
This Micellar cleansing water works really well to remove makeup. It left my skin feeling soft and does a lot of the hard work without scrubbing.
Glenda G.
it removes my makeup so quick and easy it bitterly only takes about one wipe to get my makeup off and I love it and will most. like buy it again
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
I like this a lot for the first time using it. Take a bit to get the mascara off though. But it does feel better when using it than makeup wipes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.