BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
isabella M.
Rogers
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, it removes all the excess makeup on my skin and leaves my skin very soft, since I tried it I haven't stopped buying it
Christine S.
Kingston
This product is good, sometimes still leaving remaining makeup so I'll then go in with a makeup wipe, I do love how soft it is on the skin
Brittani S.
Kissimmee, FL
Works great on removing my full face of makeup. Leaves my skin feeling a bit oily after, but after a rinse, my skin feels fresh and clean.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
One of my favorite make up remover. Super light on my skin and not too oily. I have a dry skin. It is also very affordable for that much oz
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
This is a very good product it does what its suppose to do and is very affordable i got mine at walmart and i think its a very good product
Melissa H.
Spring Hill, FL
This gets off even my tough mascara! My sensitive skin is not bothered by it. I would recommend but hate using 3-4 cotton balls each time.
Bryce S.
Great job at removing makeup even waterproof mascara! Good for sensitive skin because it’s very gentle. Great price and lasts a while too.
Silvia C.
Sacramento
It’s an ok option for a drug store cellar water. It made my eyes sting. I didn’t notice a different for the month to two months I used it.
Vanessa G.
I do t really care for this product. I use it to remove makeup and find that it leaves a "film" on my face and it leaves my skin very dry.
Iritxa R.
Haines city , FL
Best cleansing water . Works great . replacing my current face cleanser with micellar . It worked more than I thought . Really effective .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.