BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am inlove with this micellar water, it works removing all my make up,I dont need rinse my face because the water really remove everything.

Natalie S.
Clearwater, FL
This stuff makes my dry skin break out! Sucks because it really DOES work well. I just can't apply any oils to my face without breaking out.
Josettea G.
Henderson, NC
I spent the night at my sisters house and she gave me this to remove my make up it was awesome! I bought mine at walmart. I'm glad I tried it
Samantha P.
I absolutely recommend this makeup remover! It is not tough on your skin like regular makeup wipes are. It also removes makeup effortlessly.
Christine T.
Los angeles, CA
I love how this makes my skin feel after removing the makeup . It's so good. I absolutely love this. And the smell is absolutely good as well
Hannah F.
Hilton Head, SC
The bottle was a little small but goes alot farther than I thought it would I like how easy it removes the makeup and how my skin feels after
Allison (.
Tarboro
Absolutely love this product, I especially love the one that is for waterproof mascara!! So easy to wipe off my makeup at the end of the day!
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I received this free for my opinion. It’s amazing and removes the make up with one wipe does not leave your skin feeling oily and is gentle.
Miranda W.
I love this because it doesn't burn my eyes! It's also really good as a light general cleanse before makeup. For the price, it's a must have.
Isabel M.
Riverside
This is like magic water! It actually takes of everything with only one wipe! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.