BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shayla M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I think it’s an OK product. It definitely takes a lot of cotton balls and a product to strip off her make up. I definitely prefer just make up wipes.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Great product. Easy and fast way to clean your face without scrubbing hard or harsh chemicals. I love using it in the afternoon or evening after work
Leslie M.
Lone Jack, MO
Worked pretty well as a means of removing makeup after work and required muchess effort than washing my face. The makeup was visibly gone after use.
Amanda W.
Independence
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is pretty dang good as well and very affordable it works amazingly even on water proof mascara takes off all my makeup the first go around
Lizbielka R.
I feel the same about both. Great great products but I don’t love it on my face. It works great for cleaning up makeup off your hand or even clothes
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
I really loved this product! Is really easy to use & it works better than any other makeup wipe I’ve ever used! Would totally recommend to a friend!!
Gladys R.
Doesn’t remove mascara too easily. But overall it does the job well. I like the price point and there’s a lot of product too. I would recommend this.
Destiny W.
Oceanside
Purchased at: CVS
Got this as a full size product free in another trial box, ended up loving it alot ! Takes my makeup off so easily and makes my face feel so clean !
Kara W.
Nashville, TN
Absolutely love this makeup remover. It’s gentle on my eyes and skin and makes removing makeup almost effortless. It’s been great for my skin health.
Kali W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using this to take off makeup ! It does a great job at removing however be aware that there will be an oily residue on your face after using!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.