BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ruth H.
The cleanser kinda have a soft smell of flower for me. I love how soft and clean my skin felt. It doesn't leave your skin oily or dry at all.
Kiara E.
I love this stuff so much😍 I feel like it’s just the best at taking my makeup off and it’s super quick and easy without any rinsing necessary
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul , MN
Not bad. I use it on clients to clean their face before putting on makeup. The smell isn’t bad. The bottle is huge so it’s a good investment.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
I have this some right now . I live for it especially for removing my brows and mascara . I srill wash my face afterwards but that by choice!
Kassie J.
College Sta, TX
Absolutely wonderful product! Removes ALL your makeup and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. Would recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Max R.
Sacramento
Love this for makeup removal! Doesn't hurt my eyes at all like regular makeup removers. Easy to use with cotton pads, lasts you quite a while
Jess D.
This product is very soft when removing makeup. It does not leave any residue or makeup behind. It doesn't have a smell either which I love!
Rebecca R.
Statesboro , GA
Really enjoy using this. It gives you a clean refreshed feeling. I just put some on a cotton pad and wipe all over my face after washing it.
Haley B.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
Removed my makeup very easily, helped reduce the size of my pores and made my face feel extra clean! #clean #lovingit #amazing #micellarwater
Amanda H.
Hailey, ID
These are the best makeup removers I use this Dailey to remove makeup and it works great. There is no smell and it’s super gentle on my face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.