BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve always like this product and I’m glad that I was able to try it out again. Really helps to takeoff the make up and does not irritate the skin at all.
Angeline S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this to remove my make up. Its magic how easy it works. I like to use this before I do my make up to. I have sensetive skin n this does not bother it.
Jessica F.
Deltona
Love this micellar water, works great, love the packaging and it's very effective in taking off my makeup without leaving residue. Would repurchase again.
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is pretty decent. I use after I remove my makeup with my makeup wipes, and it picks up my stubborn long wearing makeup that the makeup pads often miss.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this micellar water and use it religiously every day. It gets all of my makeup off quickly and easily while leaving my face feeling fresh and clean!
Stacey B.
Astoria, NY
This took off my makeup and didn’t leave an greasy residue. I liked the lightness of the cleansing water and also that it didn’t have a crazy strong scent.
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it for all skin types, I have tried all three presentations and this is the one I like the most. Removes makeup very well, leaves almost no residue.
Kathryn C.
bentonville, ar
Works well to remove my makeup. Makes it easy to remove but sometimes leaves a weird residue or feeling. First time user. Great price for how much you get.
Renā G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I seriously use this on the daily. It is the only micellar water that I have ever used that actually works. I would give 10 stars if that were an option!! It is also gentle on the skin so if you have sensitive skin pick this up, worth it.
Bridget p.
Sandersville, GA
I love using this on my face randomly through the day. It's gentle, it's cleansing, you can see what it removes off your face and it is an amazing product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.