BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Joselyn M.
I love this makeup remover! It takes of literally everything and has little to no smell! I recommend this 100% or the waterproof one! A little goes a long way.
Sonjia W.
Janesville, WI
This product is out all in one type of deal. My mom had purchased this and I loved it to remove my make up and to just give a moisturizing feeling to my face.
Kelsey 💫.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! It gets rid of all the gunk on my face and it’s honestly an effective and amazing product!
Angela  S.
Salyersville, KY
Trying to figure out the purpose of this product as it done nothing. Makeup remover???? Really? Splash water in your face...this does the same thing...nothing!
Laura W.
Kings Mtn, KY
To me, this is an average face cleanser. I definitely didnt hate it, but I didn't love it either. I just feel like it was a decent, middle of the road cleaner.
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
I love using this cleanser as my last step in ensuring all my makeup is removed. It's very gentle, especially on the eyes. Perfect for your night time routine!
Shannon D.
Marrero
Makes your skin very clean and refreshed. Simple and easy if your in a rush. Don't recommend waterproof mascara if your using this. Your mascara will stay on.
Abigail L.
As long as you are okay with a film on your face. Personally I wash my face afterwards but using it as your cleanser may not work too well to remove everything
Micaela S.
San Diego, CA
This is my holy grail cleanser to get off my makeup. I love this cleansing water because it takes ALL of my makeup off without drying my skin or irritating it!
Allie M.
My favorite make up remover. It is gentle a d leaves your skin soft and moisturized. I wear waterproof and long wear make ups and this removes it like a dream
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.