BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Love this stuff. I use it after I take off my make up. It helps take off any left behind make up or dirt. It works wonders and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.
Melissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to used and take the make up off it doesn't have any heavy smell easy to used at night or any time and just one or two cottons and take off all my make up.
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
Removes mascara like a charm without scrubbing your eyes at all. Love this product. Wet cotton ball with it. Hold on eyelashes for a few seconds then wipe. GONE
melissa o.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product takes makeup off in seconds without being harsh on skin only thing I do not like it that Garnier tests on animals other than that I recommend.
Dominique m.
Glendale , AZ
i love this products i had one suppose to send to me but i moved so wasn't able to try the the other kind but it a great product other one irritate my eyes
Sierra P.
Minneapolis , MN
In all honesty i was super skeptical about this micellar water but i just used it gor the first time and my skin was super oily and now its clean and feels good
Erika K.
Hilliard, OH
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used.  It doesn't leave my face oily at all which is always a plus! And it actually takes off all of my makeup.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
I use this product day and night. I love how it leaves my skin and gets rid of my make up if I could change anything it would be price I think 4$ is good enough
Gabri3la O.
ozone park
I love it a lot because remove all my makeup 💄 and left my face soothes and cleanses Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 loveee a lot
Marissa K.
My go to Micellar water. I use this every morning in place of a cleanser to gently clean my face without irritating it. I can also use this to remove my makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.