BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anel G.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite product from Garnier even better than the waterproof when I don’t really use any waterproof make up so I only use this one it’s great for my sensitive skin I love it I would definitely recommend it
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Loved this makeup remover! It takes everything off in one swipe (foundation, powder, and concealer). It takes off my eye makeup without burning my eyes, which is hard to come across. My skin glows and feels healthy right after, which is a plus because I have sensitive skin. I still have this bottle after a month and I’m a daily makeup user. I’ll be sure to snag this again once I’m out. Also, it doesn’t burn or smell!
Zhanna S.
DE, Wilmington
this miucular vodichka is just my salvation))))) it so well and qualitatively removes all cosmetics from my face that I just adore it. it is suitable for my sensitive skin and I do not worry about anything, so a hundred can throw me out. Garnier company is the most beloved as the leaving cosmetics
Emily Z.
Los Angeles , CA
This product does a great job of removing makeup and impurities from the skin. My face was left feeling dewy and fresh— not tight or dry like after traditional cleansing. My only issue is that, because the product is left on the skin after cleansing, it may contribute to some breakouts. I think I’d prefer to use this as a makeup remover as a first step in double cleansing instead of using it on its own.

Otherwise, I love how big the bottle is so I don’t feel the need to be stingy when I use it.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
This is soothing to my skin. My skin feels 10 times cleaner using this. I love this product for taking off my makeup and for everyday when i wash my face. Smooth and gentle but make sure to use some moisturizer after if you have a dry/sensitive skin like me. Great around the eyes too, doesnt burn.
Sarah D.
Westmoreland, TN
I wondered for a long time about this product before biting the bullet and buying! I am beyond glad I did! I hardly ever wear makeup but what I do wear I like to remove easily prior to going to bed. Garnier Micellar Water cleanses very well easily and doesnt leave my skin feeling dry or irritated.
Sam S.
By far the best micellar I have tried. I love both this one and the blue bottle for waterproof makeup. They just remove everything so nicely so there is no tugging and pulling on the skin! Definitely recommend to try!
Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This stuff is MAGICAL-LIFE CHANGING! It takes your makeup off instantly and leaves you grease free!! I was initially nervous because of how oily it appeared and having already oily skin but I'm not sure how I made it this far without it! I have a bottle at both my house and my boyfriends, as well as a travel size one under my sink! Adore this product!
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
I received this item for free for my honest review and opinion’! It seemed to work well but i have very sensitive skin and being such a “routine” person i feel like an actual face wash works better for removing my make up
Mary L.
Nashville, TN
I received this product as part of the Garnisr Micellar Vox Box. This product rocks! I use it to wash off dirt and makeup prior to washing my face. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Other micellar waters that I have used left a film on my face. This product is perfect for quickly wiping dirt or product off your face after working out or being out in the sun. I will definitely continue to use this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.