BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Heidi F.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is my fav miclar water from the drugstore. I used to use the simple one but you get way more in here and I've continued to purchase this one
samantha m.
Homestead
Does not really do much for me but i brought 2 of them so i will use it and it does clean tour face but it takes forever to take the make up off
Kelsey G.
Little Rock, AR
Takes off makeup, and is super gentle. This is perfect for taking off simple makeup easily. If you want a micellar water, this is a good choice!
Jessie K.
Richmond, TX
I love this product. It s so refreshing and gets the makeup right off! I don't feel like I'm harming my skin while using it which is a huge plus!
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
This micellar water is very refreshing. easy to find in all stores and reasonably priced. I would suggested to anyone who is a daily makeup user
Tyshiana G.
Pensacola, FL
This is a go to when getting rid of stubborn make up it doesnt dry your skin out or make it oily. It really does woek better than soap and water.
Mariah G.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite micellar water to take off my whole days makeup. Works great with pesky mascara and eyelash glue and it doesn’t irritant skin or eyes
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
I was not a fan. For a drug store miscellar water, I much prefer the Simple one. This left a weird film on my skin and left lots of makeup behind
Mari W.
Winter Park, FL
Loved this product! I received it complimentary and so happy I did! The product leaves your skin feeling fresh and it removes make up perfectly!
jessy u.
Rochester
Purchased at: Walmart
Thank you so much for the opportunity. So we're still talking about someone who makes a comment about this to see if it's good or is recommended
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.