BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Isabel M.
Riverside
This is like magic water! It actually takes of everything with only one wipe! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Elisabeth C.
Never thought anything would beat my makeup remover. This beats it by a long shot. Removes everything. Very effective. Will be repurchasing.
Joy W.
McMinnville , TN
Love this. Works great getting all my make up off. Smells good and doesnt leave my skin oily or burning like most still leaves makeup behind.
Josettea G.
Henderson, NC
I spent the night at my sisters house and she gave me this to remove my make up it was awesome! I bought mine at walmart. I'm glad I tried it
Marissa R.
Sometimes leaves my face feeling a little bit oily, but overall does a great job at removing all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara!
Miranda W.
I love this because it doesn't burn my eyes! It's also really good as a light general cleanse before makeup. For the price, it's a must have.
Leslie D.
I will use this every night to take off my makeup and it would take everything off, it not very pricey & it will be a good use of your money.
Marisela B.
Wendell, ID
I've been using this everyday morning and night. Removes makeup and dirt build up. I like it better than makeup wipes. Definitely recommend.
Jaileene S.
This product is really very good, I use it together with my products to remove the makeup is ideal to remove makeup from the eyes, I love it.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't remove makeup at all. The best use I've found for it is as a toner but it leaves your face sticky.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.