BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

melissa o.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product takes makeup off in seconds without being harsh on skin only thing I do not like it that Garnier tests on animals other than that I recommend.
Dominique m.
Glendale , AZ
i love this products i had one suppose to send to me but i moved so wasn't able to try the the other kind but it a great product other one irritate my eyes
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
It really works well. Bought at walmart for about 10 dollars. Works wonders to get the rest of my makeup off that i missed in the shower. Very gentle on my eyes
Gabri3la O.
ozone park
I love it a lot because remove all my makeup 💄 and left my face soothes and cleanses Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 loveee a lot
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
Best micellar cleanser I've tries so far, no bad things to say for this cleansing water. I wish they'd come out for a dry skin micellar water for the US though.
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
Removes mascara like a charm without scrubbing your eyes at all. Love this product. Wet cotton ball with it. Hold on eyelashes for a few seconds then wipe. GONE
Lindsey M.
I gave this 4 stars due to it taking my make up off well and leaving my skin feeling refreshed. I however have sensitive skin and it tried to irritate it a tad.
chelsey g.
salinas ca
I use this to remove my make up at night for hard water prop make up! It takes it right off ! It’s a good price and doesn’t leave no make up after u wipe if off
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
this really helped take my makeup off and leave my skin looking refreshed and hydrated. it didn’t break me out which is always a concern it was a great product!
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Amazing! Cleans and moisturizes my skin, but more importantly it heals it. It has replenished and restored my skin to the healthiest it has been in a long time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.