BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Allie E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product so much it removes makeup without burning my eyes and it didn't really smell. I dont like putting sented products by my eyes
Ashleigh M.
ROCKFORD, IL
I absolutely love this Garnier Skinactive micellar cleansing water!! It cleanses my face so well and leaves it feeling so clean and refreshed!!
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
This absolutely takes off your makeup better than any other liquid remover. My only complaint is that it is not as convenient to use as a wipe.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this everyday and my skin feels so clean! I’m in my 40’s and I’m not sure if it’s supposed to work on my fine lines, but it does and has!
♪Tiffany ♥.
Montross
Absolutely love this stuff. Even after washing my face and using makeup wipes, I take a cotton swab and remove the rest with this and it works.
Anna S.
This is super refreshing and fast at removing make up. I like this for those day when you wanna be lazy and wanna take your make up off quickly
Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this product to take off my makeup especially my eye makeup which is the hardest to take off. I get this product from rite aids pharmacy.
Kim M.
Rensselaer
I really liked this. It took off my makeup very well and left it feeling very clean. Did not dry out my skin. Even took off waterproof Mascara
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Very fluid like water, not like an oil. Most other makeup removers have an oil base. Works really well at removing makeup doesn't leave residue
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this cleansing water! Does not irritate my eyes! And it really does get all my makeup off with out drying my skin out. Feels like water.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.