BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Talar S.
Damascus, MD
Honestly this isn’t the absolute best but I am still very impressed with it. I didn’t have high hopes for this because I was extremely disappointed from another product from the skinactive line, but this did a great job removing my makeup. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ana K.
Madison, CT
This gentle formula does wonders for my skin. It leaves it feeling fresh without any oily residue. I will continue to buy this product and suggest it to any and everyone! It is also super affordable and can be easily found in any drug store.
Nelisah T.
Literally one of my favorite products from Garnier. Their Miceller waters are life changing. Love the packaging, I usually use it for removing makeup but I learned they have endless uses too. 10/10! Would recommend to anybody and everybody!
nicole c.
526 merlot ave madera ca
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this product when it first came out and it was a great product. It took off all my makeup and was not greasy for my face. Once i finished it I did not buy it again only because I heard to many mix reviews and opinions about the ingredients.
Jessica P.
Fulton, NY
I started using micellar water when I felt like my make up remover wasn't doing the job and seemed to be making my skin greasy. After one use I was convinced this would be better than the product I was using before. I do use it before I wash my face even though it says you don't need to wash afterwards.
The only drawback is that you have to let it sit on eye makeup, it's not just a wipe away application. I believe it says that when you read the "how to use" on the back of the bottle. I prefer the all in one over the waterproof version because I think it works better. You cannot beat the price of this brand either!
Tanya L.
N Highlands, CA
Thank you Influenster for replenishing my supply of this stuff! I already use and love this Micellar water from Garnier. I use it morning and night as a final cleanse before skincare. It is very gentle, removes stubborn makeup and doesn't burn or irritate the eyes at all. I will continue to purchase this Micellar water over and over because of how much I love it. 10/10
Samantha F.
I started using this product about a year ago and I truly feel that it has helped improve my skin overall. I normally wash my face and then use micellar water help remove and residual makeup or oil my face wash may have missed. It has helped my pores stay smaller and more clear! I use this every evening and would definitely recommend!
Olivia N.
Georgetown, KY
I have been using this product for a couple of days. I love the way it removes the makeup and dirt from your face. I use it once in the morning and one in the evening. It leaves my face feeling fresh. I would highly recommend this product.
ciar a.
Downingtown, PA
one of the best drug store micellar waters i've ever used. this takes everything off with a swipe of a cotton round and i find that it's also very non-irritating. shake it up super well before you use it to make sure the micellars are all activated. i use it after i wash my face and i have residual eye makeup that needs to come off or before washing my face to take off my makeup and then i follow with a true cleanser to make sure my skin is completely clear
Kavita M.
Burlington , MA
Love this product and the waterproof. So simple to use. Just put some on a cotton and just wipe away your makeup. For my eyebrows and eyelid I hold it onto the surface for a few seconds before wiping it away. No need to apply pressure that’s how fast and easy it is wipe away your makeup. Game changer, can’t forget the fact that it leaves your face smooth and silky.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.