BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
This takes me makeup off easily and it's so gentle! This is my first time buying and I love, for the amount of product it's a great value, I'm for sure buying again :)
Erika O.
This is the best to have. A life saver and has a little smell to it. Good value and not to pricey. It is ever good at getting ever think of makeup off your face.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
This is a really good product to get rid of makeup and to cleanse your face. It's really gentle on the skin but at the same time, it's hard enough to get rid of all the dirt on your face. Another plus is that it's affordable and I would buy again.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
I love everything about this makeup remover. It’s so gentle and really does remove all makeup and moisturize at same time. I buy it at Walmart for under 10 dollars!!!!
Brittany S.
I was so excited to try out this product after hearing so much about it. Needless to say,I don't see all the hype around it. It's nice,but I don't like the feel of it.
Sky G.
Lakewood, CO
This product was great at taking off makeup and very refreshing for the skin! It definitely did not disappoint and for the price, you can't beat it! Nothing bad to say
Kelly U.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This stuff is perfect! It wipes off my makeup without being a full face-wash, so it’s perfect for before the gym. I’ve used the blue variety and the pink variety as well.
Abby D.
Doylestown, PA
I live and swear by miceller water. It's so much cheaper than make up remover wipes and lasts longer than a pack. It is also so much less harsh on your skin as well.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Pick this up at target a a sample. Not impressed. There was a sticky residue although its supposed to "cleanse". I did have to rub my sensitive skin to ket eye makeup off.
Dallas L.
Love using this cleansing water at night to take off my face makeup. I use it just on my fave and neck and it feels so soft and fresh for you. One does not have to wash her face after so if you are in a rush this is great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.