BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jazmin S.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this to removed my make up and it works good also it’s a good price and you can find it at a local drug store it leaves your skin soft
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
The jury is still out! I wear the bare minimum amount of makeup and I have to use a lot to take the makeup off. It doesn't dry my skin out though.
Jessica S.
Beaufort, SC
I love this, I’ve been using it for quite a while now over the past year and Influenster sent to me I had share it with my friends and they love it
Christina L.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this because it's so sensitive on my face! It never fails to take off the harsh water proof mascaras! It's been my go to for over 2 years now!
Jaziya M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the product but I did expect more from it. It was well packed and came to use many times. Y'all should try it and let me know yall opinions.
Diana F.
Love this makeup remover not sticky feels fresh. Cleans my face have used it to take off my lipstick as well. Have been using for about 2 weeks now
Kayla K.
Just okay as far as micelles waters go. I have others I have liked far better. It irritated my eyes a little bit but did remove makeup pretty well.
Charity S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
great stuff to clean my makeup off at the end of the day it never disappoints me i love it so much and friends i recommended it to love it as well
heather w.
Senoia, GA
Absolutely love this product. It is new at more store so I had to try. It does everything it says it will. Leeches my face feeling sixty and clean.
Morgan H.
Fremont , NE
I really enjoy using this to take off my makeup! It removes my eyeliner and eyeshadow to. The best part is you can find it at your local drugstore.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.