BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alondra H.
It removes make up so well but I stop using it because my skin is really sensitive and it give me breaks outs other then that is good and it smells great
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Purchased at: CVS
I feel like this is really good at removing makeup, but it’s not great for sensitive eyes. It makes my eyes water. But it’s extremely gentle on the skin.
Paula M.
Phoenix, AZ
Best makeup remover I have ever tried. It's cheap,easy to use and it's quick. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying this again.
Emily C.
Pooler, GA
I really liked it! I did find it took a little longer to remove my make up. BUT I didn’t have the oily greasy feeling on my skin after! Which I Love!!!!
Kristina R.
Great to take off the day make up. I love the travel size options so I can bring it in my carry on bags when I travel. Removes my most stubborn make up.
Araceli M.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft after using. I would definitely recommend it anyone since it works on any skin type.
Jaidy S.
San Diego, CA
Takes off any kind of makeup and it has a lot in it! I love it it looks like water but it literally takes off everything and its cheap buy it its a must!
Sydney J.
This removes makeup so good when I did cheer we had a bunch of makeup on and makeup wipes took to long so we started using this and it works like a charm
Hannah P.
Bennington, VT
I have tried both the blue (waterproof) and pink micellar water cleansers. The blue is way too harsh and made me break out. The pink one is pretty good.
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
These work great! I use after cleansing my face with a cotton pad. It’s gentle on the skin helps clean what i can’t see. Doesn’t leave a sticky feeling.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.