BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amber B.
Perfect size. Great for travel. It doesn't make the skin greasy. Removes my eye makeup with no scrubbing necessary. I will continue buying this.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Love love love all the Micellar Waters. Removes my makeup with no problem but doesn't leave my face feeling oily either. Definitely a repurchase
Grace B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I really really enjoyed this product! I did receive it complimentary but I will be buying it again as it didn’t make my sensitive skin breakout!
Isabella F.
Orlando, FL
Me gusta muchĂ­simo este desmaquillante suelo usarlo todas las noches, es excelente. No pica ni irrita los ojos. Remueve el maquillaje fĂĄcilmente
Amanda k.
Apache Jct, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Was morr than I expected and yet less than I expected. Works like a charm takomg makeup iff but I dont feel it moisturize like it is intended to
Mari G.
I love how it completely removes all my makeup. It was very well worth the price and I would recommend to all my friends, family and co-workers.
Lucy M.
Cleveland , TX
Omg I love this water it’s awesome !!! It worls as a makeup remover and help your skin look great and fresh I really recommend this product đŸ€€đŸ‘đŸŒđŸ”„
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
My go to makeup remover. I stopped using wipes and started using this because my skin feels a lot fresher and its lighter on my skin than a wipe.
Jamilah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This works as a cleanser and makeup remover and it is awesome. My skin always feels so refreshed after using this. The scent is amazing as well.
Kayla B.
Bonduel, WI
Micellar water is a god send. Easily removes makeup from the comfort of your couch. No more getting your hair and sink all wet washing your face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.