BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Reagan S.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this stuff! I use this after I use makeup wipes just to get the leftover makeup off! Have bought several times! Even have it in travel size!
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
Great product definitely made apart of my skincare routine 10/10 highly recommend, if looking for a great product at a great price this is for you
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
One of the best micellar water in the market. Bought this unintendedly and love this now. Recommended to lot of my friends and they love it as well
Kamri P.
Houston
Cleans my products every time. I know some people just use soap but this to me gets a lot of gunk that can be stored in your brushes and blenders.
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I'm obsessed with this stuff, it takes my makeup off so effortlessly and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'll never go back to anything else!!
Morgan P.
N Attleboro, MA
This is one of the best make up removers out there! It’s light weight, doesn’t leave an oily residue, and leaves you face feeling fresh and clean!
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
I am on love with this product!! I am so glad to have this in my collection. now is part of my daily routine, and its so easy to remove my makeup..
Leigha W.
Lakeway
This beats the pants off of my seemingly tried and true facial cleansing cloths. Removes all dirt and makeup without stripping my skin of moisture!
Ali F.
Wichita
I absolutely love this, or made my skin feel clean and tingly without having to feel the need to scrub it. Its easy to use and well worth the cost
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Recieved this item from Bzzagent and love how the product feels on my face, it did leave my face a little red but I like how it lathers right up
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.