BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Laura J.
So far I’ve used this when I wake up and before I go to bed!!! I recommend washing your face with Garnier’s SkinActive Face Wash first and then using this to get any left over dirt from pores since it’s purpose is to magnetize dirt from skin. Since I barley wear makeup I just use this alone and after three days my skin has looked and felt a lot better!! Doesn’t dry out the skin and great for sensitive skin types!!
My S.
Brookline, MA
I prefer the waterproof one bc of my LOVE of waterproofing my makeup with Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray (this sh*t really works!!) but Garnier’s cleansing water is my favorite micellar water generally.

“What’s micellar water?” Micellar water is made of tiny little micelles (tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules) ‘suspended’ in soft water (thanks HuffPo!). Basically, the idea is that it’ll draw out dirt and oils from your skin BUT won’t dry your skin out. It can be used as a facial wash, makeup remover and moisturizer. It looks like normal water (he waterproof version has a second more oily layer so shake that up) but it doesn’t have the texture of water.

Basically, it’s the best way to wipe off your cake face without needing to wash and scrub - and with Garnier, there’s no weird residue that makes you feel like you need to which I’ve found some products have.

Pro tip: use a reusable wipe or a nursing pad. Dampen it with micellar water and wipe your face free!
Christina D.
Georges mills, NH
After years of bouncing around between cleansers and never being satisfied, I finally found my HG product. I LOVE micellar water. It gets my skin clean without drying it out. I am really amazed by this stuff. A bottle lasts me a good two months and I wash my face at least once a day. Often times twice just to refresh. This paired with my The Ordinary regimen has my skin so fresh that I almost never wear foundation anymore. Amazing.
Madi H.
Grand Jct, CO
I’m always having trouble finding a makeup remover that works well for me. I always have trouble with it burning my face or not removing all my makeup. I just received the garnier skin active micellar cleansing water and i fell in love with it. It left my face feeling very soft and clean. It removed all my makeup and also helped with my acne scars! i would 11//10 recommend getting this if you are having troubles with a makeup remover. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Karen C.
Indianapolis , IN
This is the holy grail of makeup removers! I absolutely love this! It’s removes my makeup instantly and leaves my skin soft, dewy, and fresh! It is so affordable and yet does so much. It’s definitely my go to when it comes to removing makeup! Great job Garnier, keep them coming .
Jini P.
If you want a product that successfully washes away all makeup without overdrying your skin or being harsh in any way, I would definitely recommend this product. I first started using this product about a month ago after i bought it from my nearest drugstore. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I wear makeup almost everyday and there is still so much left. I’m very happy with this product! Just make sure to use a good quality cotton pad when applying this to your face.
Sierra K.
I was so excited to get this VoxBox! I was sceptic of the products claim that there is no need for harsh rubbing. I was pleasantly surprised that their claim was true! I followed the directions, held the product on my eye for a few seconds and wiped away all of the makeup! It was so nice to wake up and not have dark circles of leftover makeup under my eyes! I love this product! Thank you influenster! #complementary #voxbox
🇰aitlyn 🇩.
I am in love with this product! It removes all my makeup with out any hard scrubbing needed and leaves my skin feeling clean and rejuvenated! It is so simple and you don’t even have to rinse your face after using the water and can feel no left over residue or anything! I highly recommend this product and will be adding it permanently to my daily routine.
christine r.
North Bergen, NJ
This was amazeing face felt so clean and fresh the fact that only two simple wipes to take off all the makeup eyeliner mascara it was amnazeing no rinse no nothing needed this is perfect for on the go. I lovvvve this product my new best friend. I recommend this to everyone!!!
María A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first step for removing makeup in the warmer months. I need about 10 cotton balls to remove a full face. It doesn’t bother my skin, and I love how easily I can remove mascara without tugging at my eyes. I’ve seen others use it as their makeup remover and cleanser all in one, which I don’t really recommend - when I follow up with my face wash there is always still more makeup to remove, so I don’t think it’s thorough enough to use alone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.