BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ali F.
Wichita
I absolutely love this, or made my skin feel clean and tingly without having to feel the need to scrub it. Its easy to use and well worth the cost
Paola N.
En algún lugar de Puerto Rico
Alguien me podría explicar, es lo mejor del mundo, me cuida la cara y me quita el maquillaje completamente. Plus me refresca la cara y me la limpia
Reagan S.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this stuff! I use this after I use makeup wipes just to get the leftover makeup off! Have bought several times! Even have it in travel size!
Alexandria P.
This brought life back to my skin. I normally have very dry skin and whenever i put anything on my face it burns and this did not so i was greatful
Kellie T.
Tennessee
My skin is very sensitive so I try not to use products that give a burning sensation to my skin. I love this product. I’ve never been disappointed
Mikaela C.
Santa Clarita, CA
BEST MAKE-UP REMOVER! Micellar water is so much nicer on your skin than make-up wipes! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
I LIVE off this stuff I love it to take off all my makeup and even to just freshen up my face when I'm not wearing makeup I love it worth the price
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
I am on love with this product!! I am so glad to have this in my collection. now is part of my daily routine, and its so easy to remove my makeup..
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
Great product definitely made apart of my skincare routine 10/10 highly recommend, if looking for a great product at a great price this is for you
Ashley C.
Grand haven, MI
I love this stuff! I use it just about every time I take off my makeup.GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.