BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jeanette C.
THIS IS MY GO TO PRODUCT WHEN IT COMES TO MICELLAR WATER! IT REALLY GETS THE JOB DONE! IM ALREADY ON MY 4TH BOTTLE. I EVEN GOT MY FRIENDS HOOKED ON IT!!
Melanie M.
Campbellsville
Purchased at: ULTA
Quick and easy makeup removal!! I use it nightly to remove waterproof mascara, foundation and all makeup. Works great and face feels clean and not greasy
Christy H.
This will clean everything off your face and leave it feeling nice soft and clean! You don’t have to worry about nothing irritating your skin with this.
Desiree M.
Cary , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING PRODUCT! It takes your makeup off with little to no work. Leaves your skin feel refreshed and clean. I use it every night and can never go back.
Rosemeris S.
Bronx , NY
This make up remover is life! Since I’m oily some products make break out not this one it is so not pricey definitely go ahead and try this product out!
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this micellar water it has lasted me a long time. The only downside I have is if I soak the cotton pad and use this on my eyes, they usually burn.
Melissa G.
Spokane, WA
I love this makeup remover! It is gentle on the skin and it removes makeup so easily! It’s not oily and it makes your skin feel so soft after you use it.
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite Micellar waters!!! I never believed in them at first but decided to try this one out and makes such a difference in my skin!!
Marialys M.
Good product to clean your face after you take of your makeup because there is always makeup left on the face and this helps clean the pores of the face
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this micellar water! It it’s gentle and really does a good job of removing your makeup. I use the sensitive one and it does not irritate my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.