BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleasing Water is a great product which doesn't irritate my skin, leaves is refreshed, and the price doesn't break the bank.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Works really well at removing all traces of makeup gently! I soak a cotton round and press against my eyes gently then swipe and boom all the makeup is done
Kasey B.
Chicago
Love how fresh my face feels after use. I buy it at Walgreens. They have large bottles and travel/trial bottles. Repeat user. Great value, affordable price.
Queen N.
South Carolina
I wish I could give this more stars. I use almost everyday. This really does a good job in taking off your makeup and making your skin feel clean afterwards.
Maria C.
I love this product. This gets all my makeup at the end of the day. I don't like the oily feeling when I'm done, but just by washing my face it will go away.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This is a good cleanser. It helped to get rid of my makeup and helped my face to feel clean. It helped my skin to feel refreshed and I’m glad that I used it.
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is a really good product..it really cleans your skin and leaves it nice and smooth..it does leave my face a bit oily tho..but very good product over all
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
The best. Removes súper good the Makeup. My skin is fresh when I use. It is the best micellar water🖒 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Olga R.
Topeka, KS
Yes!!!! This is my go to makeup remover. Love the smell, the work it does. I always use this first to take off my makeup and than go and wash it really good.
Kayla S.
Wildwood, NJ
I didn't enjoy this brand of micellar water because it left my face feeling very oily and it didn't make my face feel as clean as other brands make it feel!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.