BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
hannah n.
Saint Cloud, MN
This stuff is so bomb. leaves your face feeling fresh, soft, and glowy. works as a great makeup remover, and a bottle lasts almost 3 months for me. (with daily use) Great bang for your buck & will be buying again!
Natasha M.
This product has been really good for my sensitive skin. It's much less harsh than many other makeup removers or toners I've used. I had a bit of trouble with one particular mascara but I think that was more about that product than the effectiveness of this.
Randi C.
saint albans, VT
Absolutely love this stuff! My makeup wipes off soo easily it's super effective and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I bought this ad my local Riteaid and would purchase again.
Breana C.
Harrison, NY
I use this every night to take off my makeup before washing my face. It really does get all the makeup off your face in a couple of swipes. It even removes regular mascara easily.
Amy D.
Woodstock, GA
The best drugstore cleansing water out there. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. Takes  of makeup fast and easily. i bought it at target, it was very affordable
Robin N.
I’ve repurchased this product at least five times now. You could say I like it! It removes all my makeup and makes my skin feel and look clean. It’s gentle and great for sensitive skin.
Melissa A.
This product seems a little over rated to me I feel like a make up wipe does the exact same thing but I have been using this for about a month it works good at taking off water proof eye makeup.
Jade C.
Breinigsville, PA
This is a live saver for people like me that don't like to remove my makeup at the end of the day. This product make it easy for me and I get my skin feeling moisturize at the same time.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
I love this micellar cleansing water, personally I get the one with the blue cap. Honestly, it works better than makeup remover wipes ! All you have to do is buy the large cotton face pads.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love using Ganiers' Micellar Water to take off my makeup. It removes
all makeup, even waterproof makeup. It isn't harsh, so its good for all
skin types. It's good for those lazy days when you don't want to go wash
your face, lol. I would really recommend it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.