BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily B.
Lindale, GA
Absolutely my favorite makeup remover!!! It works like a charm and makes my skin feel great afterwards and not greasy like the others!!! Highly recommend!!
Amanda E.
Love this! It thoroughly removes my makeup without causing irritation of stinging. You can't beat the price either! I have repurchased this multiple times.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I didn't find this product as well as they made it seem. I purchased it when a friend said it worked awesome. It took off lipsticks great eyes not so much.
Any V.
Presidio, TX
It's really easy to take your makeup with this, no harsh rubbing or burning in your skin, very cheap too, and it doesn't have a fragrance! Awesome product.
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
I just bought this the other day but so far I love it! Previous brands would dry out my skin. Surprisingly this one didn't it! I will definitely buy again
Krista H.
Covington, KY
This is my favorite facial cleanser. It could replace every facial cleanser I currently use. It's so convenient and my skin is clearer than it's ever been.
Keiko C.
Hurricane, WV
This is my go to makeup remover and face cleanser! It easily takes off all of my makeup and makes my face feel so fresh and clean! I highly recommend this!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
I really like using Garnier Micellar water to remove my makeup and dirt off my face. It don't leave a nasty feeling on my skin and gets my face super clean
Jacqueline R.
This is one of the best cleansing water I've used honestly! Your make up comes off completely with only a few product(: I would definitely purchase again!
Jessica F.
Deltona
Love this micellar water, works great, love the packaging and it's very effective in taking off my makeup without leaving residue. Would repurchase again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.