BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lilly D.
hutchinson, MN
I bought mine from ulta the first time now the drugstore.  It gets all the dirt and leftover oils off the skin and helps clear and prevent breakouts!
Brittany M.
Booneville, MS
This is one of my all time favorite cleansers! No matter what I use, I got behind it with some of this. It takes anything off that didn’t come off before!
Brittany J.
Goldonna , LA
I absolutely love this product. It removes make up so well, even eye make up. It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!
Kelli H.
Williamsville, NY
I think it smelled good to start, didn’t smell like a gross facial cleaner, it made my powder foundation come off with ease, I think I could buy this again
Elizabeth C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product. Removes makeup easily. Before I only used to use the baby wipes to remove makeup but after trying this life has been much easier.
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
Works extremely well! Takes off mascara and doesn’t sting my eyes! My skin feels clean after using it, not oily or greasy. Doesn’t leave behind a residue.
Stacey B.
Astoria, NY
This took off my makeup and didn’t leave an greasy residue. I liked the lightness of the cleansing water and also that it didn’t have a crazy strong scent.
Angelique S.
Roseville, MI
I love this product it makes sure my face is super clean and hydrated. I could never find the perfect face cleaner or makeup remover but this is totally it
Amalia R.
West Warwick
I liked this product because it did take off all of my makeup while cleaning my face as well. its not anything pricey and you can find it at any drugstore.
Victoria E.
Thie is what i use to take my makeup off. My face feel great after using it. Im glad it comes in a big bottle. I pick this over all my others to use.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.