BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
I love this stuff! I always thought that I was able to remove all of my makeup with just a makeup wipe, but after using this product I see that I was clearly wrong. This product removes and dissolves oil and dirt in your pores that you can't see. Your face may look clean but look at the cotton ball after using this product and you will see all the dirt removed from your face that you never even knew was there.
Nicole J.
Carol Stream, IL
Takes off makeup very easily. I usually stay away from liquid removers bc they tend to leave a greasy residue on my skin but this takes it right off and leaves no residue leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean. Love it!
Nohelia G.
Teaneck, new jersey
This is the one that i am using at the time, it is for sensitives skins and i can say that it really work out for me. It leaves my skin so fresh and clean. I use it before i wash my face as a part of my beauty routine.
Jessika F.
Corona, CA
Essential part of my nightly makeup removal. Gentle cleanse without being to drying but tough on eye make up and left over face makeup. 10/10 would recommend for every makeup lover (plus a bottle will last you forever)
Emily S.
Birmingham
This stuff is magic. I use it after cleansing and it manages to get the last bit of makeup off my face. It’s the only thing I’ve found that’ll completely get off my mascara and eye makeup.
Tiffini B.
Pensacola, FL
This product takes all my makeup off and then I can use it after I wash my face to get any extra gunk. The price is good. It does burn my eyes a little bit but I could be being careless. I do recommend purchasing this item.
Rachael T.
I am calling this my new momlife must have! It is so easy to remove my make up and clean my face at the end of a busy day. My face feels refreshed and clean after using this. Definitely a new staple to my beauty regimen! So glad I received this product free to test out, and will be purchasing more in the future when I run out.
Sarah R.
Highland, UT
I have used this for a week and feel as though it removes some make up but not all. I am left scrubbing my eyes with a cotton ball and I still have make up, my make up isn’t ever water proof and I wash my face before use. It’s good though!
Samantha J.
This definitely did a good job of removing makeup, and skin does feel clean afterward. It stung my eyes a little more than some other micellar waters did, and it gets a little messy - I had to use multiple cotton pads. Overall, it's a nice, inexpensive option for makeup removal.
Jill J.
I was considering making the switch from makeup remover wipes to micellar water but don’t think I’ll be switching after all. While the product was effective in removing makeup and gentle on m skin- it just isn’t convenient enough for me to have to pour the bottle out onto cotton pads and go through several cotton pads. For me it’s easier to just use 1 wipe and be done!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.