BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Tried this using a coupon, I liked it! I like the ease in using it when you don't feel like doing a routine cleanse. I would buy again and recommend
Kenisha C.
Odessa, TX
Really good cleaning water. Takes basically everything off. I find the cleaning water by simple is a little better with taking everything off though.
Brittany M.
brookhaven, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love garnier micellar water. I'm pretty bad at washing my face, and micellar water is awesome because it's quick and easy, and doesnt dry skin out.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
Purchased at: CVS
I really can't say enough about this product, it literally has changed my skincare name routine. It's so gentle, convenient and works with one swipe.
Ella B.
This is amazing, I haven't bought any in a good while cause it seems as though I can never find it in this town, bit I'll look into ordering online.
Karina P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
It works well. It’s not the best to remove all types of makeup. This is the second time I’ve used this product. I prefer different make up removers.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I like to use micellar water to remove my makeup. It is very gentle on the skin and has very few ingredients. It can also be used to wash your face.
Deandra R.
Mercedes,TX
I use this to take off my make up at times and it does a fairly good job I like it. It's not to hard on my skin like other products but it's gentle.
Victoria D.
Takes off all my makeup it is not oily whatsoever great for any skin type it doesn’t even make you break out and they have different ones I love them
Christina S.
Valley Stream, NY
Love love love this product so much! Can't go a day without using this to remove my makeup!! It cuts the time I take my makeup off by at least half.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.