BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karen U.
Cohutta, GA
I absolutely love this makeup remover. Its a must have product. Is really sensitive to the eyes and skin. I think it does an amazing job on removing makeup
Keiko C.
Hurricane, WV
This is my go to makeup remover and face cleanser! It easily takes off all of my makeup and makes my face feel so fresh and clean! I highly recommend this!
Kambriana M.
Pineville
Very very good product for your face! Use this daily! Makes my face feel amazing!! I use to help take all the makeup off my face and it works like a charm🙂
Rene A.
Absolutely love this! It is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily! It takes off my most stubborn makeup without having to tug on my skin.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed how fresh this water felt on my face and I felt like it gave me a smooth clean finish, but I was not blown away by any long term results.
Nicole K.
Glendale, AZ
I really love this! I use it in the evening after I wash my face. It's insane how much dirt and makeup there is left on my face even after I've washed it.
Kathryn C.
bentonville, ar
Works well to remove my makeup. Makes it easy to remove but sometimes leaves a weird residue or feeling. First time user. Great price for how much you get.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
It works well at removing my face makeup just not my Eye makeup eyeliner and mascara. It's reasonably priced and lasts a while because you don't need much.
Jennah B.
I really like how a little goes a long way! No scrubbing is needed! It takes everything right off. It is very gentle. I am a repeat user!

Renā G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I seriously use this on the daily. It is the only micellar water that I have ever used that actually works. I would give 10 stars if that were an option!! It is also gentle on the skin so if you have sensitive skin pick this up, worth it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.