BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Allie M.
My favorite make up remover. It is gentle a d leaves your skin soft and moisturized. I wear waterproof and long wear make ups and this removes it like a dream
Erika T.
I've had this cleansing water for a good while now & it definitely makes my face feel so smooth & fresh, got it at Walmart for a good price not pricey at all.
Kelsey 💫.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! It gets rid of all the gunk on my face and it’s honestly an effective and amazing product!
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
I love using this cleanser as my last step in ensuring all my makeup is removed. It's very gentle, especially on the eyes. Perfect for your night time routine!
Marie C.
I like this product it really gets all the makeup off my skin, but to be honest I want a product where I can wash my face after to make sure my face is clean.
Kiersten S.
Shermans Dale, PA
this works great for taking off all of my makeup, and is the definition of a little goes a long way. it takes off some of the most stubborn waterproof mascaras
Abigail L.
As long as you are okay with a film on your face. Personally I wash my face afterwards but using it as your cleanser may not work too well to remove everything
Paulina V.
Bronx , NY
I love this micellar cleansing water, it definitely leave my face with no makeup on. Even the most stubborn mascara and eyeshadows go away with this cleanser.
Angela  S.
Salyersville, KY
Trying to figure out the purpose of this product as it done nothing. Makeup remover???? Really? Splash water in your face...this does the same thing...nothing!
Naomi T.
I love this micellar water. It is gently and easily takes all of my makeup off. I prefer to wash my face, but if I'm tired this is a quick and simple solution!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.