BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Felicia Lynn C.
Spring Hill
Love this! I use it every night to remove my makeup! So light and gentle, yet it gets all my MAC makeup off, including my waterproof eye makeup! My face feels so clean when I use this after having my makeup on all day. I will definitely repurchase!
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
This left my skin a little oily which I didn't like. I also felt like I went through the product really quickly which wasn't great since I'd have to repurchase often.
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
Love love love this, used so many eye makeup removers and this by far is the best for the price and one swipe my eye makeup is gone. Walmart is my choice to purchase.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Easy and gentle on my skin and helps keep make up brushes clean. It is pricey for a makeup remover. But defined recommend for those who cannot use oil based removers
Kiren Z.
orlando
When I bought this from Walmart I was surprised how much product you get. I had a hard time removing my lip stain but my skin felt fresh. I think it was too gentle but my mom loves it. She's the one to tell my buy it.
Sarai H.
It was a decent make up remover product, but for me for some reason it was difficult removing mascara ALL THE TIMES. Maybe the method I was using, idk it just wasn't my favorite.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Leaves my face clean as if I clean my face with a lemon!! Wish it would come in a pump bottle. First I used it I could see it work so I started using it every day and night. Cleared my face up very quick! Will buy again
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,267 reviews
I tried a sample and I loved how easy it was to wash off my full face makeup in a timely manner. It felt hydrated afterwards and refreshed I will be buying full size soon.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Does an amazing job of gently lifting any remaining environmental toxins, makeup and sweat. It's incredibly gentle on the skin as well. Just be sure to rinse off after use
Natalie D.
My favorite and only makeup remover I use now! It takes off everything including waterproof mascara! It's doesn't sting my sensitive eyes either which is a plus!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.