BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
I was surprised at how much I loved this product. I recieved it in my influenster box and my skin took right to it! No reaction and gives me a phenom glow!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I didn't find this product as well as they made it seem. I purchased it when a friend said it worked awesome. It took off lipsticks great eyes not so much.
Ashley S.
I love this product. When i use it, my face doesnt feel overly dried out, but it still feels super clean. It is super gentle, and not oily feeling at all.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
Pretty good Micellar water but feels like it leaves a film on my face.   It's not a bad product but something that Garnier can improve on.
Alberto C.
I am told that this water is very good for skin WHATSOEVER would love to try as it has many benefits like cleaning the face and leave it free of impurities
Nita C.
Perry, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
thank god this was made! did a youtube video on a halloween look & basically covered my face glitter. used this stuff & not a drop of glitter in my eyes! 😁
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
only thing I use to take off my makeup. with three cotton pads of this, all my makeup is off. takes off eyeliner, mascara, matte lipsticks. it does wonders
Alexes N.
Corsicana, TX
This is my FAVORITE make up remover/cleanser! All I have to do it just wipe it on my face, no scrubbing at all! I love it and don't go anywhere without it
Fanchon T.
Berwick, LA
Love this stuff! Nongreasy & effective. When I don't have it in me to wash my face after a long night, I put this on a baby wipe and clean my entire face.
Stefanie P.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Perfect for everyday use! I love how clean my skin feels after using micellar water. I don't feel oily or sticky after removing my makeup. Great price too!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.