BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this product. It makes my face feel extra clean after an all day makeup. Works very well with a cotton ball. It’s a good value and mine has lasted a long time. So appreciative of this product. Would recommend.
Amanda L.
I've been using alot of Garniers Skin Active products recently and I have to say I am impressed on how my skin can look this good with a drugstore product, I will keep buying this as long as it keeps working!
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Recently bought this when it was on sale at Ulta, seems to be a good value for the amount of product and does what it says. Easy to use and effect and cleaning the face and taking off makeup. Would recommend.
Kali S.
winterpark
Love this stuff!!!! Takes off all of my eye makeup. I bought it from Walmart, and it was great. It works well and is an affordable price. It defiantly met my expectations. I wouldn’t change anything about it.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
This is a really great product if you are new to micellar waters and don't want to use anything harsh on your face. This is great and gentle but can still strip the skin of oils. Make sure to moisturize after!
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
This water is my holy grail for drug store facial cleansers. It takes off my waterproof makeup and even with my oily skin it doesn't break me out and it leaves my skin really fresh without any layer of residue, I love this stuff!
Sandra M.
So far so good. I wiped my face with a makeup remover wipe, washed it with my regular face wash, and then applied this with a cotton ball, before my skincare. My skin has never felt more squeaky clean! I love it!
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I use it every night to remove make up and excess dirt. It's perfectly priced and all you need is some cotton ball rounds. It wipes away makeup effortlessly. I would definitely recommend!
Jo R.
Bradley, IL
This product made my skin burn! They had so many chemicals I have never heard of on the label, I was horrified! The packaging was nice, but I will not be purchasing this again. I wouldn't recommend to anybody.
donna w.
Augusta, GA
Amazing!!! After thinking I washed my face clean I used this and was amazed that dirt had come off on my cotton pad. I use this product every day. Sometimes twice a day. I will definitely be a forever customer.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.