BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
This is a very classic novellas water in my medicine cabinet. It removes makeup, very gentle compared to other brands like neutrogena , and it’s very affordable. I do wish it had a little more power to it but i assume its good just the way it is without any added chemicals or fragrances
Haley M.
Pineland
I love this to take my makeup off. I use the flat “cotton balls” and it takes everything off. It’s not harsh or filled with chemicals. I got mine at Walmart and it’s under $10 so it’s not that expensive for a good makeup remover!
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL
I love using this every morning with my oily skin cuz I don’t wash my face in the am I just use this to take all the dirt and oils off from the nite before 🥳🥳 it’s very on the skin and I will definitely repurchase once I run out!
Lindsey G.
Irving, TX
Love this micellar water especially for the morning!
This removes everything on its own, but my favorite way to use this is right after my makeup wipe to ensure everything is off!

Likes:
💰 affordable!
🍃 clean feeling skin with no oil/stickiness
👍🏻easy to use (my preferred is on cotton round) and lasts a long time
🙌🏻 removes all makeup and does not dry out skin
👁 does not hurt/sting sensitive eyes

Dislikes:
🙈 Garnier is not a cruelty free brand
Molly T.
Fairway, KS
Loving it so far! Super gentle, and gets the job done! My skin feels smooth & nourished afterwards, not dry at all. And the bottles are big enough so you don’t feel that you have to use them sparingly! Would definitely recommend.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I received this product for free for review. I must admit, I was skeptical. It did a sufficient job taking off my makeup with medium effort. It left my skin feeling clean and soft, rather than oily like other makeup removers. Optional but recommended that you wash your face after usage. There is mild irritation when the product got into my eyes. For sure I needed to wash my eyes out. 10/10 would recommend. Will be repurchasing when I run out.
Nicolle L.
Alexandria, VA
I’ve been dying to use Micellar Water for some time now, and the Garnier did not disappoint. Crazy how effective ~water~ can be to remove your face paint (concealer, foundation, blush, highlighter, bronzer). Absolutely loved it!
Destiny G.
Lancaster
I love this so much it removes my makeup so quick and easy. Although when I first got it I used it with a dry tissue and I didn’t do much but then I just used a wet wipe so it worked a lot better that way. Still works very well.
Kari S.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love this micellar cleansing water. It feels so nourishing to skin. My skin is relatively dry, especially so in the winter. I use this as an everyday face wash and it always leaves my skin feeling nourished. Sometimes, I don’t even have to use a face lotion afterwards! It also does a great job with getting my makeup off too, and doesn’t leave me with residue or raccoon eyes.
Marilyn s.
Utica , NY
Love the sensitive formula to remove my makeup at the end of the day. Almost every other sensitive makeup remover I have tried has irritated my eyes. The only down side is I find that I still have to use a regular cleaner after.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.