BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Nathanny Christiny C.
Lynbrook , NY
I was using a normal make up remover and I saw about this one. Well I bought the blue one because remove waterproof make up and I loved. It is a little expensive but I am paying for quality
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Love this product! Almost done with the bottle and must say it's here to stay in my skin care routine. No filmy residue, super affordable, and removes all excess makeup easily.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
I really like this! Makeup comes off 1,2,3!! The only problem I find is it makes my face feel a little oily. You can also get this brand almost anywhere and it's pretty cheap.
Tanya A.
Does a great job at removing my makeup without over drying my skin. I have used this several times and I've never been disappointed. As you can see my bottle is almost empty.
Chloe Y.
Kennesaw, GA
This product was a complete waste of money. It didn't remove my makeup and also burned my eyes when removing the eye makeup. Don't waste your money, extremely disappointing.
Michelle S.
Portland
Love this product and love that I have a no-rinse option when I am too tired (or lazy) to do my normal double cleansing routine. Effective at removing my face and eye makeup
Sonya C.
Great cleanser for my combination skin. It removes my makeup well. I have occasional break-outs. This seems to help with that also because it gentle on my skin and non-drying.
Lacey B.
This takes off stubborn makeup quickly with no sting. I use this to remove my makeup each night before cleansing and love that I don't have to tug and scrub to get my makeup off!
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
I love to use micellar water to remove my makeup because it is not necessary to apply water after removing it makes it one step less when it comes to make-up ... Not only does it remove you, but also you feel your face more fresh ... It stings a little if you fall into the eyes but normal .... I always go back to these micellar waters I recommend them
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This does a great job taking off your eye makeup ! I kinda like applying this to a face wipe in case the wipe is to dry ! I like how it doesn't irritate my skin ! Great product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.