BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Claire J.
latrobe
Love this! It gets all of my makeup off, especially eye makeup, without too much hassle. A bottle has lasted me over two months. Love that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I’d recommend this to everyone!
Kassandra G.
Laredo, TX
Great product to use to take off makeup doesn't leave any oily residue . I get it at my local Walmart or target and the price is pretty good and it will last you a while but a small amount goes such a long way
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this product. It makes my face feel extra clean after an all day makeup. Works very well with a cotton ball. It’s a good value and mine has lasted a long time. So appreciative of this product. Would recommend.
Lilly R.
It kinda works but I like other better because of the price my works way better I thought I should try a new one but it smuggles a lot I went back to my old one and this is just sitting under my bathroom sink.
Kai Y.
Cohoes , NY
Amazing cleanser that leaves your face feeling refreshed. I picked this up at rite aid pharmacy, and got it on sale. It’s a great bargain find and has a nice subtle scent to it. I think overall it’s a great product to use.
Vanessa S.
Kulpmont
Gentle on skin and not overly powerful.  Refreshing, but doesn't do as good of a job as some other face cleansers.  I would still use it, but need something in addition to remove eyeliner and mascara.  I have dry skin so I like that it didn't make my skin feel dry after.   Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner
ashley g.
Pawhuska, OK
the first time I try this I fail in love with it. No I was not disappointing in it. I generally be this product so people try it. This is my first time trying this product.. yes I do recommend others to try..
Madeline S.
Winona, MN
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I was using the Lancôme million dollar eye makeup remover..... until I discovered this. Affordable & AMAZING. Best of both worlds. Highly, highly, highly recommend. Will be buying forever! Ride or die.
Nickie W.
Hot Springs, AR
This actually dried my skin out a lot. I loved it but it was a little harsh on my skin. Yes I do believe it was effective other than drying out my skin. For the price yes this stuff will last you a long time.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
This water is my holy grail for drug store facial cleansers. It takes off my waterproof makeup and even with my oily skin it doesn't break me out and it leaves my skin really fresh without any layer of residue, I love this stuff!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.